It´s cuisine is a top favorite all around the world and here we mention two top recipes that involves Mexican dishes with ground beef.
This is a tasty Mexican ground beef recipe if you are a fan of lasagna, this is one of the best recipes we ever tasted. The ground beef and the sausages melts in your mouth and every bite is indeed a taste of Mexico.
What you need:
½ pound of sausage
½ pound of ground beef
1 can of jalapeno
2/3 cup canned diced tomatoes
1-2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of pepper
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can of enchilada sauce or green taco sauce
X corn tortillas or flour tortillas
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack Cheese or any other cheese that suits you
1 tomato (diced)
3-4 green onions, chopped
¼ cup fresh cilantro
1 avocado, chopped.
How to prepare:
- Start by cooking the ground beef and the sausages, keep an close eye of the meat and don´t let it burn, just let the pink color vanish.
Mix the soups and the enchilada sauce and cook until carefully heated.
- Transfer 1/3 of the sauce onto bottom of a greased baking dish. Top it with three tortillas.
Spoon ½ of the beef mixture and 1/3 of the sauce over the tortillas. Transfer ½ of the cheddar cheese over it.
Top with three tortillas and repeat. Put the Monterey Jack cheese over and the next three ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Finnish of with some avocado on top.
Guadalupe Beef Pie
If you haven´t tasted a Guadalupe beef pie, then you probably haven´t tasted a real pie. Check it out!
What You Need:
2 1/4 cups packaged biscuit mix
1/2 cup cold water
1 pound ground beef
1 8 ounce carton sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2/3 cup mayonnaise
2-3 tablespoons chopped onion
2-3 tomatoes sliced
1 medium green sweet pepper, chopped
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine biscuit mix and cold water in a bowl until a soft dough has formed. Press the mixture on the bottom and a bit up at the sides of a baking dish. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cook the ground beef. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, onions and lastly the cheese.
- Transfer the ground beef over the baked crust. Sprinkle the tomatoes over the ground beef. Now spread the sour cream over the ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Top it with olives.